Wednesday 13 April 2016

Earthquakes - the character Mrs Andrews

Information on Mrs Andrews:
. She is house keeper for the older Robert
. She is Scottish and lives with Robert in Glasglow
. She has a sister
. She stays with her sister when Robert has visitors
. She has a thing Robert
. She cooks, cleans, open doors answers phones for Robert

Mrs Andrews dialoge said about herself:
. "There's my room"
. " when your wife visited, I stayed at my sister's"
. "He'll be back to the house later this afternoon, as will I"
. "You think I was in there listening? I stayed at my sister's"
. "I stay out of his business"

Thing said about Mrs Andrews by others:
. "Mrs andrews keeps me company. She's a blessing. Problem is. She loves me."
. "Those eyes. I tell her., Mrs Andrews, it's not you, it's your age. It's prohibitive."
. "Flirting! Look at her. There isn't a bed, there you have it straight from the horses mouth - no offence Mrs A"
. "We some. You gave her fruit cake"
. "You see, there is a keen brain under all that"

Mrs Andrews actions/behaviours:
. The door is opened by Mrs Andrews
. Mrs Andrews sighs
. She lets him in
. Mrs Andrews clatters in, opens the curtains
. Mrs Andrews looks at him
. Mrs Andrews goes
. Mrs Andrews is sorting through table cloths. Steve talks to her.
. Mrs Andrews takes a towel and begins to unfolding it
. Mrs Andrews shuts the door and gives him the towel on cue
. Robert, Steve and Mrs Andrews are having dinner
. Steve is arguing with Mrs Andrews

My opinion of Mrs Andrews appearance:
I personally feel that she would probably be wearing a long tartan skirt as of her Scottish heritage and her age. Also I thought that she might wear a white shirt as she is older and she is in a formal presentable job to Robert. Perhaps she would wear a small heel but it would be a leather.shoe
And she would have curly hair perhaps put up but defiantly slightly messy due to all the work she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment