Wednesday 13 April 2016

Earthquakes - the character Casey

Information about Casey:
. She is being made redundant
. She is apart of the ministrative team
. She works for Sarah
. She drinks herbal tea
. She voted for liberal democrats
. She has been working for Sarah for 5 years
. She is British and working in London
. She is annoyed with they way the government is being run
. She regrets voting for lib dem

Casey's dialoge about herself:
. "I've been here five years"
. "I don't like coffee"
. "But I voted lib dem, I voted for you"
. "I'm leaving the country"

Things said about Casey:
. "Casey's been a fantastic as part of the ministrative team" - Sarah
. "Ever since I been here I've noticed that she's so ... Funny" - Sarah
. "We're sorry to be seeing ... Casey ... Go, leave" - Sarah

Casey's actions/behaviour:
. Sarah gives Casey a gift bag and she looks inside
. She looks around at everyone and gives the machine back

My ideas on her appearance:
When I first read that character Casey I thought that she would probably be the outcast of the office as no one noticed that she was there for 5 years or that she drank herbal tea. I therefore imagined her to be quite wacky in her hair and clothing choices. I imagined her with wild curly hair and very bright colourful clothing that probably doesn't match. I felt that this related to the character as she drinks herbal tea so I thought she would be a hippy type character. I defiantly saw her with big glasses that she could use as a character trait by always having to push up her glasses. This could make her look more insecure in the office and make it show that she obviously doesn't belong in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment