Sunday 15 May 2016

Vocal Practicing part 3

18/04/2016 - eighth week of practicing
During this week I had more work done to my teeth so I defiantly believe that this has set back my voice. I have had rubber bands fitted so my mouth is very painful and there is a lot of pressure in my mouth at the moment. I am  finding it quite hard to open my mouth at the moment as the bands are still very stiff so I am not able to used my voice as I usually would. And therefore I will not be practicing my voiceless development plan as much as I usually would as my mouth is very sore.

25/04/2016 - ninth week of practicing
My mouth has become more settled to the bands however it is still difficult to move my mouth to all shapes. For example I can not open my mouth as loudly when I sing as the bands don't stretch that far. So I feel I am still not at my best voice. I have also noticed that I am more prominent when I say my S's but I believe that I will stop that once I am used to the bands. However I am able to keep up the vocal development programme and everything is slowly settling back to normal.

02/05/2016 - tenth week of practicing
I now feel that I have adopted to the bands and I am now focusing on projecting my voice so that it is clear with the accents that I have to use in Earthquakes in London. I have found that sometimes my accents are to heavy and so I forget to pronounce all of the sound in certain words so I have decided to move my mouth and lips before I start an accent so that everything is loose and I am able to use more diction in my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment