Wednesday 23 March 2016

Voice practicing part 2

29/02/2016 - forth week of practicing
After practicing this week I have found that by changing the tongue twister to 'red lolly, yellow lolly' I have seen some improvements to my diction as I am able to pronounce the L's clearer then I used to.  I do still find the tongue twister hard to repeat quickly but since I have only just started trying out the new exercise, I think that in the next few weeks this should improve as long as I keep practicing it.

07/03/2016 - fifth week of practicing
This week I continued the routine as usual however I did miss a couple of my exercises out as I wanted to experiment how effect the exercise of relaxation helped me in any way. So for the whole week I didn't use the incense sticks at all. I found out that it didn't necessarily change my voice however I didn't feel as calm as I usually do during the week. Even though the exercise doesn't improve my voice, I think I still want to use the incense sticks  as they did keep me calm in the week which I feel is good to keep control over my well being.

14/03/2016 - six week of practicing
During this week I didn't stick to the routine for the programme as I only did it once this week. The main reason for my laziness with the routine was that I didn't feel that there was any changes to my voice for a few days. Plus I have been doing some college work which has made me want to occupy myself with more exciting things then my vocal development programme. Next week I will defiantly need to carry on with the routine.

21/03/2016 - seventh week of practicing
So far this week I have done a class speaking presentation which I defiantly had wished that I did more practicing last week as I was not perfect vocally. I was very rushed with my speaking during the presentation probably because I was not taking enough breath and I was very nervous. Therefore I needed to practice the breathing exercise and used some of the incense sticks as I defiantly felt I was not breathing well enough in the presentation.  

1 comment:

  1. Good evidence of reflection on vocal practice, keep tiding the analysis to applying your voice to text work too..

    ReplyDelete